|
|
111
Thank you, Rome.
感谢你,罗马
Thank you to my mother and father, my brother, my relatives and my friends.
感谢我的父母,兄弟,我的亲朋好友们
Thank you to my wife and to my three children.
感谢我的妻子和三个孩子
I wanted to start from the end – from the goodbyes – because I don’t know if I’ll be able to read these lines.
我曾想从离别开始这次致辞,因为我不知道我能不能够完成这次演讲
It is impossible to sum up 28 years in a few sentences.
想用短短几句话来概括二十八年的生涯是不可能的
I’d like to do so with a song or poem, but I can’t write any.
我曾想用诗词或歌曲来表达这一切,但我不会写诗谱曲
Over the years, I’ve tried to express myself through my feet, which have made everything simpler for me ever since I was a child.
这么多年以来,我一直试着用我的双脚来展示自己,这样自从孩提时代起就使我的一切简单了许多
Speaking of childhood, can you guess what my favourite toy was? A football, of course! And it still is today.
说道童年,你知道我最爱的玩具是什么吗?是足球,直到今天都不曾改变。
At some point in life, you grow up – that’s what I’ve been told and that’s what time has decided.
在人生的某个时刻,你会长大- 这是长久以来人们一直告诉我的,而这个是由时间(岁月?)来决定的
Damned time.
该死的岁月
Back on 17 June 2001, we all wanted time to pass a little more quickly.
回到2001年6月17日 (罗马城的第三座联赛冠军),我们都想让时间过得快一些
We couldn’t wait to hear the referee blow the final whistle.
我们都等不及裁判吹响那三声长哨
I still get goose bumps now when I think back to it.
那个时刻让我至今都能激动起一身鸡皮疙瘩
Today, time has come to tap me on the shoulder and say:
今天,岁月来拍着我的肩膀说:
‘We have to grow up. As of tomorrow, you’ll be an adult. Take off those shorts and boots because starting today, you are a man. You can no longer enjoy the smell of the grass, the sun on your face as you bear down on the opposition’s goal, the adrenaline consuming you, the joy of celebrating.’
我们都会长大,从明天开始,你是一名成年人了。脱掉秋裤和球鞋吧,因为从今天开始,你成为了男人,你无法再享受草皮的味道,阳光洒在你背上的温暖以及当你冲向对方球门时充满肾上腺素的感觉,庆祝时的愉悦。
Over the past few months, I’ve asked myself why I’m being awoken from this dream.
过去几个月来,我一直在问自己为什么我要从这梦中醒来。
Imagine you’re a child having a good dream… and your mother wakes you up to go to school.
这感觉就像你小时候正在做一场美梦却被妈妈叫醒准备去上学。
You want to keep dreaming… you try to slip back into the dream but you never can.
你不想醒来,你想延续那段美梦,但你做不到。
This time, it’s not a dream, but reality.
这一次,这不是一场梦,而是现实。
And I can no longer slip back in.
我无法再回到过去了
I want to dedicate this letter to all of you – to all the children that have supported me.
我想把这封信献给所有人,所有支持过我的孩子们
To the children of yesterday, who have grown up and become parents and to the children of today, who perhaps shout ‘Tottigol’.
给那些曾经的孩子们,那些已经长大并且已经有了自己的孩子,那些曾经呐喊过 "Tottigol" 的孩子们。
I’d like to think that for you, my career has become a fairytale for you to pass on.
我希望对你们来说,我的职业生涯会成为由你们来传颂一段童话,
It’s really over now.
这一切真的都已经结束了。
I’m taking off that jersey for the final time.
我将最后一次脱下这件球衣
I’ll fold it away, even though I’m not ready to say ‘enough’ and perhaps I never will be.
我将把它收好,即使我还没有而且可能永远也不会说出“足够了”
Forgive me for not giving interviews and clarifying my thoughts, but it’s not easy to turn out the light.
请原谅我没有在采访中表明我的想法,但想把一切都开诚布公并不容易。
I’m afraid. It’s not the same fear you feel when you’re standing in front of the goal, about to take a penalty.
我感到有些恐惧,这和你站在罚球点上准备罚点球时感受到的并不一样。
This time, I can’t see what the future looks like through the holes of the net.
此时此刻,我无法透过球网看到我的未来是什么样子的。
Allow me to be afraid.
请允许我恐惧
This time, it’s me who needs you and the love that you’ve always shown me.
此时此刻,是我需要你们和你们长久以来表达出的对我的支持和热爱
With your support, I will succeed in turning the page and throwing myself into a new adventure.
有了你们的支持,我将会成功翻过这一页,开启我人生新的篇章。
Now, it’s time for me to thank all of the team-mates, coaches, directors, presidents and everyone who has worked alongside me during this time.
现在,我要感谢所有队友,教练,俱乐部的经理和所有曾经与我共事过的人们。
To the fans and the Curva Sud, a guiding light for all Romans and Romanisti.
感谢所有的球迷和南看台,你们是所有罗马人的指路明灯
Being born Roman and Romanisti is a privilege.
生为罗马人,成为罗马球迷是一种特权。
Being the captain of this team is an honour.
成为这支队伍的队长是一种荣耀
You are – and will always be – my life. I will no longer entertain you with my feet, but my heart will always be there with you.
你们一直是-也永远会是-我生命中的一部分。已经无法再在绿茵场上为你们表演了,但我的心永远会和你们在一起。
Now, I will go down the stairs and enter the dressing room that welcomed me as a child and that I now leave as a man.
现在,我将走下楼梯,再次踏入那个从孩提时代就一直欢迎着我的更衣室,并以一个男人的身份离开。
I’m proud and happy to have given you 28 years of love.
给了你们28年的热爱,我很高兴,也很自豪。
I love you.
我爱你们
=============================
妈呀,翻译这段让我在星巴克稀里哗啦的,没时间润色了,我也奔厕所了先 |
|